Formula 1 Shake Canister – 550g
- The world's No. 1 meal replacement shake*
- Underpinned by science: Clinical studies show that daily use of meal replacement shakes as part of a kilojoule restricted diet is proven effective for managing weight, along with moderate exercise.
- An F1 shake is a convenient alternative to a high kilojoule breakfast, lunch or dinner
F1 Free from Gluten, Soy, Lactose
Formula 1 free From Soya, Lactose and Gluten, is a delicious shake mix that provides protein and nutrients. This shake provides the same benefits as the original Formula 1 Shake.
Formula 1 Vanilla 780 g Shake
- Delicious shake that provides protein, fibre, essential micronutrients, added botanicals and herbs.
- Underpinned by science: Clinical studies show that daily use of meal replacement shakes as part of a kilojoule restricted diet is proven effective for managing weight, along with moderate exercise.*
- Enjoy as a convenient kilojoule-controlled alternative to a high kilojoule breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Herbalife® Breakfast Kits
Herbalife® Breakfast Branded Bag contains:
- Nutritional F1 Shake Mix – in a choice of five flavours (Vanilla, Strawberry, Cookies and Cream, Tropical Fruit, Chocolate)
- Aloe Concentrate Drink – Original flavour
- Instant Herbal Beverage Original 50 grams
Herbalife® Breakfast Brochure
Formula 1 Express Bar
Stick to your eating plan on the go
The Herbalife® Formula 1 Express Bar is tasty and convenient ideal for busy lifestyles when you need a snack on the go.
With the same nutritional goodness of a Herbalife® Formula 1 Shake the Formula 1 bar includes high levels of protein and fibre and contains essential vitamins and minerals.
It is also free from artificial preservatives and suitable for lacto vegetarian.
Available in two delicious flavours!
Fibre & Herbs
Complete your Core Nutrition range with Fibre & Herb tablets. Fibre is the most important dietary factor for helping to maintain normal gastrointestinal function, which is why adults are recommended to consume 25g fibre per day. If your current fibre intake is low, increase fibre consumption gradually and drink plenty of water.